Friday, August 28, 2009

Week 2


This is week 2 of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and this is the card I received from Trish. I just love it! I was trying to be real good and not buy this stamp set, I just did not want to always do something just because someone else is doing it. I have now come to the conclusion that I really like this stamp set. So thank you Jan for first showing it to me and sharing the cool cards you have made. Also THANKS to Trish for showing me that I really do love this stamp set.




Michelle sent this beautiful card thanking us for a nice visit. I really like how unique it is being folded in a different way. I think Michelle was impressed with the Swedish Weaving I do.










Last but not least these are the inchies that Joy did for the August swap. they are all real cute but the chicken soup is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment