Monday, June 8, 2009

Catching Up

I have quite a lot of stuff to catch up on so here it comes.









These two cards are from Linda who is stamping for me in the current s-cubed swap. Linda and I both love cats. I think Linda has every cat stamp ever made.
I received these inchies from a swap that Trish is hosting. The theme is Birthday. I really like all the inchies and thanks to EVERYONE who participated, it is so much fun to see what other people are doing.





These inchies are from Joy. The two themes here are Celestial, along with Black & White.
The little bubble one filled with confetti is quite unique, unfortunatelly it does not show up well here.
My favorite one is the Panda.






Last but not least inchies from one of the yahoo groups themed "E" if you remember I did Eeyore inchies for this swap. Again everyone did a great job.


If I have forgotten to post your art work, I apologize. I cleaned things up before I went on vacation. I sorted and filed all the art that was sitting by the computer. I separate all my inchies according to categories (not necessarily according to theme) and file them until I have enough to frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment