Friday, July 17, 2009

The Mail Keeps Rolling In




I have received some really great mail this past week.
Rachel sent this Feel Better Soon card and it is in "PINK" My favorite color.








This card is my next card from the "Layered" swap. Liane really outdid herself again. I love the fabric heart. This card was colored in with the copics, I am learning a lot from her on how to use them.









Last but not least......Jan sent her "Recycled" inchies. Way cool. She put a lot of thought into them. My favorite is the Monopoly one....made from Monopoly money and a game piece from the travel game. The others are great too..The letter "S" was punched out from an advertisement and scrabble letters added. I thinbk I see an other theme developing here. The mail box, very cleaver, was punched from a postcard. Last but not least....the music was from a recycled sheet of music. Love these inchies, great job, thanks Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment